Everyone who works in the web and mobile design industry must be familiar with Adobe tools. A suite of 20+ software programs, including Premiere, After Effects, Adobe Illustrator, Indesign, and Photoshop are offered. Without a doubt, this is a fantastic bundle of applications.
If you regularly use any of the Adobe software on your PC device, you’ll probably recall the Adobe CC desktop application. Also, if you adore the tools you use, you might wonder if Creative Cloud is something you should continue using.
However, let’s say you’ve had enough and need to remove Adobe Creative Cloud in order to go on. Perhaps you’re looking for a different software, or maybe the CC applications were set up wrongly. Also, if you decide to remove it, you should take a few precautions into account before deleting the program.
There’s a good chance that you might have at least one Adobe program on your PC left if you can’t remove Adobe Creative Cloud successfully. Regardless of which app it is, you must first delete all the Adobe apps in order to remove the CC app.
You can try the manual methods given below or you can use the best Uninstaller for Mac to completely remove unwanted apps.
So, let us first discuss the manual ways to uninstall Adobe apps before the CC app.
Ways to Uninstall Adobe Applications
Here are some of the ways you should follow in order to successfully delete unwanted Adobe tools.
Use Uninstallers of your PC
These are the most basic and first steps you should take to delete the apps from your computer. Refer to the below-given instructions.
- Go to your PC’s search bar.
- Enter Adobe Installers in it.
- Now click on the same named folder and open it.
- There will be files named in the order “Uninstall – [Your App Name]”.
- Click on the desired application you want to remove.
- In order to prevent your computer from deleting the software, the Adobe Creative Cloud app will first open with the option to save your existing settings.
- Choose your selection, then uninstall, and the procedure will start immediately.
Try looking for the individual application you wish to delete if you are unable to access the Installers folder of Adobe.
Follow the same instructions when the “Uninstall – [Your App Name]” option appears when your results appear; you’ll often see it there.
Users of Windows can perform a right-click and select Uninstall from the dropdown menu when selecting an app from the results.
Use Creative Cloud App
It is more effective to delete the Adobe tools from Creative Cloud than to search on your PC. Follow these steps to do so.
- Open the Adobe CC application to start the procedure.
- Search for the application you want to remove and go to the three-dot icon next to it and click it.
- A dropdown menu will appear, choose the option Uninstall from it.
- If you want Adobe to keep your settings or not, you must click Remove or Keep. After making a decision and pressing the button, the desired Adobe application will start to remove itself from your PC.
Now that you have successfully uninstalled all the apps through the above steps, let us see the methods to delete the Adobe CC application.
Ways to Remove the Adobe CC Application
Below explained are the steps to remove the Creative Cloud software completely from your PC if you no longer wish to keep it.
To uninstall this application, follow these steps.
- Go to your computer’s search bar.
- Enter Uninstall Adobe CC.
- Search for a red-colored file named Creative Cloud Uninstaller and select it.
- If required, fill in your password and username in the prompt.
- Choose the Uninstall option in the confirmation window.
Delete Adobe folders
After you have removed the CC desktop application, you need to remove all the associated folders and files from your device in order to successfully and completely remove this software. Follow the steps to do so.
The following action involves removing Adobe programs from the Utility folder in the Applications menu.
- Search there and choose every folder containing Adobe, and then delete them all.
- Additional Adobe folders can be found there and possibly in other places, under Library>Application Support.
- Verify that you don’t still have any Adobe software on your computer before deciding to delete any of those directories.
- The final step is to empty the trash, which should remove all of the remaining Adobe applications and complete the uninstall process.
In this article, we have discussed all the possible and effective ways to delete Adobe applications and Adobe CC apps from your device. If you no longer want to keep and use Adobe tools, you can refer to this article to delete them error-free and easily.